Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking for graphics and tags

Are you a graphic artist or tagger? Did you come across a really cool comment that you think would be a great addition to CHOCOLATESISTERGRAPHICS?

Chocolate sister graphics is a website that will provide a COLLECTION of glitters, layouts, comments, picture codes, graphics, animations and much more, that are appealing to the African American Sistahs.
For use on such sites as Myspace, Xanga, Black Planet, CherryTap, myYearbook and others.



I'm looking for graphic art, tags, or comments to post on my website. Your name will appear on or near the image to give you recognition for your art. Get your art noticed at Chocolatesistergraphics.com Images can be mailed to me at wilsons_wonders@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Twajuana said...

I love you graphics,I was wondering can they be put into poster form so I can hang them in my home. You are very talented keep up the good work,you inspire other black women.

Twajuana